This website takes precautions to protect users’ information. When sensitive information is submitted via the Website, that information is encrypted and is protected with an SSL encryption system.
- We respect your privacy and understand the importance of your Identity therefore we do not disclose any of your information to third party.
- We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information. Please note that our website does not have a switch-off timer if it remains inactive for any period. If you share a computer, we recommend that you always sign out (by closing all browser windows) before leaving it unattended.
- We will continue to source, update and implement new technology in an effort to maintain the security of BrandMantra’s information system.
- We collect only information pertinent to conducting business with you.
- If you register yourself in our mailing list, you can unsubscribe from our list any time you want.
- To update or correct your information, you can either update it yourself on our site or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use the latest available technology to secure your information transmission.
- BrandMantra.net is a website directed to the general public. We do not knowingly collect information from children. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from our databases.